Wednesday 10 June 2009

A Busy Week

This is the busiest week I've had for a long time. Noah had his injections on Monday afternoon - not a pleasant experience. He now knows when he gets to the Doctor's Surgery that something very unpleasant is going to happen. Still, he did very well and only screamed until we got outside the building. I managed to make him laugh by telling him I was going to hit the health visitor who gave him the injection!

I had a late night at work yesterday, meaning that Noah was sound asleep when I got home. Now that we have a stair gate up at the bottom of the stairs we decided to leave our 7 month old Labrador puppy outside the crate during the night - big mistake! I got up this morning to torn wallpaper at the bottom of the stairs. It's back in the cage for Beanie tonight!

I woke up this morning and was quite glad Noah was awake before me. I had feared he would go almost two days without seeing me. I think he sensed that I didn't want to go to work and tried his best to tempt me to stay in bed: cuddling me and asking for a story. I don't have anything on after work today so it's straight home.

Another meeting after work tomorrow and then Holy Mass at 7pm. Tomorrow is a Holiday of Obligation in the Catholic Church - Corpus Christi (the Body of Christ). I think I'll be going on my own; it's a bit late for Noah.

No comments:

Post a Comment